The CMM Story
Mr. Henricksen founded CMM Software, LLS and worked with seasoned developers to design a campground management system that will allow Campground Employers the ability to manage "ALL" Campground Operations from a Single, Intuitive Platform, regardless of their location. CMM is the leading provider of Campground Management Systems (CMS) and Campground Management Software to Campground, RV Park and Mobile Home Communities. The #1 Rated My Campground Manager™ CMS system, combines the CMM website with the "PATENT PENDING" Camp MAINT Manager (CMM) employee scheduling software with an employee task scheduler.
This is the "first-of-its-kind" fully automated and integrated system that uses a Bilateral Methodology, giving Employers the unsurpassed ability to unite, hire, train and manage the best candidates. At the same time, it gives Work Campers the unsurpassed ability to find a job that is the best match for their capabilities and preferences. Work Campers can also take advantage of the “NEW” My Resume Assistant when creating a resume.
- Receive more job offers by providing a Public Profile page promoting their Capabilities and Preferences when registering.
- Find a position that is the best match for their Capabilities and Preferences, resulting in a more enjoyable work experience.
- Create and promote their resume.
- Provide their Work Camper criteria that can later be synced to the CMM Software with a single click.
- Review the Employer's Work Camper Agreement, Work Camper Benefits and Average Rating before applying for a position.
- Stay connected with friends and family when traveling with the CMM permission-based Friend Finder Technology™ (FFT).
- Manage Work Campers, including the duties & activities they perform, more effectively.
- Manage a Vendors & Suppliers Form that allows you to maintain a list of vendors and suppliers.
- Manage a Project List Form that provides information and costs associated with active and completed projects.
- Manage an Activity Schedule Form that provides information and costs associated to future and past activities.
- Send automated emails associated to managing Work Campers and Activities.
- Access Work Camper's Total Paid Hours per Day and Total Paid Hours per Week "before or after" entering Unpaid Hours per Day and/or the Hours they are Required to Work per Week for their Campsite.
- View Work Camper Weekly, Semi-Monthly and Monthly Earnings.
- Promote the Employer’s campground and surrounding area. We will add your campground logo with a link to your website promoting you as a Featured Employer. Your campground will also be added to the CMM Browse Campgrounds database (it's Free).
- Promote Manager and Work Camper employment opportunities.
- Promote the Manager's and Work Camper's capabilities, preferences and resume to Employers.
- Uniting, hiring, training and managing the most qualified Managers and Work Campers.
- Insuring Managers and Work Campers locate a position that is the best match for them and the Employer.
- Reducing costly turnover by retaining Managers and Work Campers for the season and getting them back next season.